Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Step #5 To Absolutely Guarantee Success - Constantly Keep Your Eye On The Ball!

Just having a big Why is not enough. You have to be connected to all the benefits of reaching your goal. It is absolutely critical that you have a purpose that will not just excite you but also gets you to constantly think about to stay inspired.

Most people don't succeed because they don't keep the benefits of reaching their goal in their minds so they quickly get tempted to give up, even if it is only for short while.

Cool Example:
  • I'm too stressed so I'll rather watch movies today so that I can feel better
  • January is a tough month, nothing wrong with having a little fun to help take my off things
  • I can't do this alone, I better wait until I can get some help
  • There is no more money to invest, I might as well spoil myself with that shoes I wanted
  • No one wants to give me a job, better I go sleep this afternoon & try again tomorrow
  • I always get taken advantage of, it is better to wait until I can start making right decisions 
  • I can't read so why bother... And there are so many more excuses a person can use to explain why they never succeeded in the first place.
Believe me its quite normal to make excuses, we learn that from a young age. Somehow we feel that it helps to protect us because we are scared, shy or even embarrassed, never even thinking that we are creating a very bad habit of explaining our success away. Once you start you can't stop...


Cool Fact:

There is so much difference between the people that always succeed and those who don't. People who don't succeed basically,
  • Have no strong purpose
  • Have no rock solid determination 
  • Also tolerate every kind of temptation 
  • Because they can't keep their eye on the ball

Cool Tip:

You need a boatload of beliefs and an attitude to keep you connected, so that you are constantly concentrating on wanting the outcome more than anything else. Keeping your eye on the ball, in other words. Giving you the determination to push through anything until you succeed. Without stepping others for that matter.

Cool Tools & Resources:

It is nothing short of amazing what Think Right Now! International has done for thousands of people and can do for you too.

  • From being shy & nervous
  • Having no will power
  • Not able to sell to save your own life
  • Scared of success or failure
  • Living with bad habits and so much more

To basically being dream-achieving machine with a determination that will stop at nothing short of success.

Want to create your own rapid, automatic & fast success with little or no effort! Click Here

And by the way Click Here To The Most Visited Personal Development Site On The Internet.

"You have nothing to loose and everything to gain!"

Cool Quote:

"Nothing can resist the human will that will state even its existence on its stated purpose."
- Benjamin Disraeli

What's Up Next: 

Step #6 To Absolutely Guarantee Success – The Willingness To Put In The Effort To Achieving Your Goal

No comments:

Post a Comment