Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Knowing The Purpose of Your Goal - "The Big Why"


No purpose means no benefit to go after. No reason for you to get up in the morning. No real reason for you to feel motivated, to be driven, to do what ever it takes to succeed no matter what.

No Big Why.

A simple real-life example: Why do I live a healthy life?

Benefits: 
  • Decrease the chances of having another stroke
  • Hardly ever get sick (so no medical bills or medicines)
  • Have energy and stamina to live a fuller life (work hard, play hard)
  • Maintain a healthy body & mind.
  • Feel good physically, emotionally and mentally
  • Because of good health & mental clarity I was able to start my own business
  • Able to handle the everyday stresses in life better
  • Able to give more because Im healthy
  • Happier because I can spend time with my kids laughing & playing
  • People, family and friend around me are inspired too & lend a helping hand towards my goals
  • Doing the things that I love and so much more...

 If I fail, chances are that I dont want or need it bad enough. My passion for my purpose and its benefits are what keeps me motivated, it naturally keeps a fire lit under my butt because I know what it can cost me if I fail.   

What it will cost me if I fail to live a healthy life:


  • Chances of having another stroke increases or even worse
  • More medical bills, more medicines
  • Wont be able to maintain a healthy body and mind.
  • Will be constantly sick because I wont be able to handle every stress
  • My business will suffer because of it
  • Struggling will become worse as debt & problems grow
  • Depression will kick in
  • Others wont be able to rely on me any more
  • Have less energy to spend time with my kids & doing the things we love
  • Having less friends around me because of depression & problems
  • Life will mean very little to me because my body & mind are not in sync with one another.

 Cool Fact: 

 Cool Tip: 
  • Your PASSION should elevate you toward your goal/s.

 Helpful Resources to help stay inspired & motivated: 

 Cool Tools:

Thoughts leads to emotions and emotions leads to actions. To help me move to action so much quicker I used Think Right Now Audio programs: 

 They address all possible motivations, so that each one will condition you to keep your mind on your greatest reason for wanting to succeed.

Sharing Next: #3 – Understanding your past experiences, beliefs, actions & the lack of not being able to attain the goal/change you need & cost youve suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment