Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

How To Create The Self-Image Of Success?


The truth is what you believe it to be Just like that one thing that you are good at, that one thing that you have passion for, that one thing no matter what goes wrong, you will never go against it because it is build into you. And nothing or no one can let you go against it. Because it is part of you, your beliefs.

Your beliefs that when you do not do what is the norm; that what you are used to doing, you definitely know what the outcome would be like. But you also know what the benefits are for sticking to your believes.

Let illustrate this with something that we all are used to doing. That one belief that we all share. Please embrace me, I know that it is such simple stupid explanation but I thought it to be perfect to make a point.



Brushing your teeth daily: Be it once or twice a day, most brush every day. And we definitely know that a clean mouth and teeth promotes good oral hygiene. And we also know what the consequences are if we do not brush each & day.

So most people basically have a good self-image of good oral hygiene, am I right? It is not on your most important list of things to do because it is already part of you & your beliefs; it is built in to you. It comes naturally & easy to do!

But if you are smoking, drinking excessively or maybe taking drugs, it becomes an effort to look after yourself because you dont think you are worth it. Then it becomes a constant conscious effort to be the person you so desperately want to be. Everything seems like an effort even brushing your teeth just because you reason you are not worth even loving yourself!

No punishment, no pill or power or book or lecture, not even me telling you that you are worth the effort each & every day! You are awesome and precious and you do deserve love even from yourself! Believe me, nothing will get you to change your self-image if you dont change your thoughts, your habits, your actions and most importantly your BELIEFS!

Cool Saying: A wise man once said: If you have love, you have everything He wasnt talking about being loved or so much about showing it either, he was talking about the love that is in your heart; not a conceited love but a deep respectful love for yourself & others around you.

Real-life Example: Because I had a stroke, my speech is impaired, I couldnt write or read, my right arm & hand doesnt work, my right foot drags when I walk & I had this self-image of myself. 
Think Right Now Accelerated Thought & Behavior Modification Program filled with statement designed to turn you into a person who always does your best simply because its the right thing to do has helped me to be that person who is proud of my efforts and always doing my best.
Being that person automatically who has high standards & does not need acknowledgements to know that I did a good job & it became so much easier to achieve my goals without a struggle.


Cool Facts:

“Your eyes feed your mind and your mind feeds your heart”

“What you think about expands”

Cool Tip: - So if want your heart to make the intelligent decision for you, you have to feed it the good stuff!

Remember you are the captain of your own ship. You choose what you want to feed your mind with, your body with & your heart; it is only you. So what ever you feed your mind with will grow, whether positive or negative it works exactly the same way. And when your heart is full of good stuff so is your life!

Sharing Next: #2. Knowing the purpose of your goal or change that you need or want in your life. The Big Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment