Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Confession Time!

 
HEY ALL! Not at all where expectation to be week 3 but hey I’m still here, even if I’m moving like a snail, I’m still moving!

I haven’t change any gears as yet; apparently my physical status was worse than what I thought. Four days out of last week I battled with extreme tightness and some spasms in my upper body but fortunately got better by Sunday. Last weeks exercise was still just a bit stretching, walking and climbing stairs.

I wish though I never stopped doing my exercises in the first place after coming out the hospital because boy just doing some stretching in the morning get me blowing and breathing like a bull from Spain chasing a crowd of people down the street or block...

and we’re talking 5minute sessions guys, where I have sit down and normalise my breathing and ready for the next 5mins :) and I have do this about 6 times :) …making sure I take it a bit slower otherwise I’m back to spasm town; not a nice place to be, I’m you’ll all agree with me.

Not to lose self-motivation I make sure I start and finish my day with stuff that inspires me. Things and people that motivate me to go forward, instead anything negative happening. My motto – The more good you concentrate on the more good will come.

For some, and this is a personal choice, prayer and thanks to The Creator greatly aids in the process. Also when I’m going through a tough patch and take my energy and place it on someone else, someone that needs my help, someone that is worse off than me, and boy it helps. I’m sure you guys know this. It is the best medicine to get rid of self-pity or being self-observed and actually do something meaningful with your time!

That’s why I love life! We have the freedom of choice; we decide what we let into our lives. Into our minds, into our body’s but best of all into our hearts!  And I promise you this, if you keep letting good into your mind, body and heart, (your life) you can only expect good to come back! J

Action Plan – Once daily!

Write down daily:

1.     What is great about now; today? – Every morning 2-3 things (look for it, you’ll find)
2.     People I’m grateful for today. – Every night before bedtime

Best to buy yourself a small little (journal book) for this exercise.

The following simple exercise, will help you to build a “state of mind” that is needed to achieve something BIG. It will keep you motivated and remind you to be inspired by your own thoughts.

Enjoy! J

No comments:

Post a Comment